The company for production and trade Denistar d.o.o. issues this notice on the processing of personal data (hereinafter: the Notice) so that you as a user of the website https://denistar.rs would be aware of all important information regarding by processing your personal data, their protection and rights which on that basis belong to you in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection "Službeni glasnik RS", no. 87/2018 (hereinafter: ZZPL).
Meaning of the term "personal data"
In accordance with the LPPD, “personal data” (hereinafter: personal data or personal data) is any data relating to a natural person whose identity is determined or identifiable, directly or indirectly, in particular on the basis of an identity mark, as which is the name and identification number, location data, identifier in electronic communication networks or one or more features of his physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural and social identity.
It collects your data and manages its processing:
Company for production and trade Denistar d.o.o.
Save Kovačevića bb Novi Pazar Srbija 36300
Type of data and method of their processing
We collect only those data that you voluntarily give us and that are necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
Depending on the purpose of the intended processing, the types of personal data we process include the following: name, surname, gender, date of birth, information about your transactions (payments, purchases, orders, returns, etc.) i Your contact information (fixed or mobile phone number, email address, residential address or delivery address).
We collect and process data through our website, on the social network Facebook or in other ways.
The purpose of processing your data
Denistar collects and processes your personal data for the purposes of:
- managing your registration as a user of the Website;
- execution of the sales contract for the goods you have purchased or any other contract between you and Denistar;
- resolving your requests;
- providing information about Denistar products and advertising them through notifications or newsletters (unless you request to be removed from the list of recipients of notifications or newsletters) and
- improvement of our services.
Also, Denistar collects and processes your personal data if you want to be employed by Denistar for the purpose of applying for a vacancy or sending an open application and CV to the appropriate e-mail address of Denistar.
In the event that you provide us with personal data of third parties, you guarantee that you have informed them about the use of their personal data. In the event that you have purchased a product or gift card, the personal data of third parties that you have given us will be used solely for the purpose of delivering and resolving inquiries or suggestions that you or a third party may have.
Legal basis for the processing of your personal data
Depending on the purpose of collecting and processing personal data, the legal basis for the processing of your data may be your consent (consent), execution of the contract or service you requested, compliance with legal regulations requiring the processing of your personal data or legitimate (justified) interests. and, unless those interests are overridden by the interests and fundamental rights and freedoms of you or the persons to whom the data relate who require the protection of personal data, and especially if the data subject is a minor.
For example, we may obtain your information such as name, address, telephone number, email address from you when you log in as a user of the Website or contact us by email, mail or otherwise and process it for the purpose of registration, resolving complaints, purchasing products, applications for employment, etc.
In each of these cases, we process the data based on your consent or our legitimate interest given that you have contacted us directly or due to the need to perform the contract or service you requested (more precisely, if you want to register as a user of the website, we must process your personal data, because otherwise we can not manage your registration or execute your order).
In some cases, we may ask you for other information, such as gender and date of birth that are necessary both to prevent abuse and to fulfill our legal obligations.
If you use a website, you register as a user of the website, participate in our surveys, etc. in connection with which you entrust us with information about your e-mail address or residential address at that time, guided by our legitimate interest and considering that you are interested in our further offers, we may send you reminders and notices.
You can disable the sending of notifications and offers at any time by simply clicking on unsubscribe, after which we will not contact you again.
We also ask for your consent in case we want to send you materials intended for direct advertising. After the revocation of consent, we delete your data without delay, except for those data that are necessary to prove, if necessary, that your consent for further processing was revoked and that the processing before the revocation of consent was legal.
You can unsubscribe from the mailing list or revoke your consent to the collection and processing of your personal data at any time in one of the following ways:
- by sending a letter to the Company for production and trade Denistar d.o.o. Save Kovacevica bb 36300 Novi Pazar.
Term of storage of personal data
Denistar keeps your data only for as long as it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing for which they were collected. Denistar stores and stores your personal data depending on the purpose for which it was collected:
- we store, store and process personal data that we process for the purpose of managing your registration as a user of the Website for all the time that you are registered as a user, ie until your deregistration;
- to execute the sales contract for the goods you have purchased or any other contract between you and Denistar, we store, store and process the data for as long as necessary to complete the purchase of the products you have purchased, including the time required to act on complaints or requests related to the purchase of products, unless you request that your data be deleted before the expiration of the specified deadlines (in which case they will be pseudonymized if you request deletion before the expiration of the contractual relationship);
- during your address and your inquiries, we retain your personal data within the period necessary for the processing of inquiries, ie until you request their deletion;
- We retain your personal data that we process for the purpose of sending reminders and notifications or direct advertising until you unsubscribe from our mailing list or until you revoke the presence and
- when storing cookies on your computer, we retain your personal information while serving a purpose.
We may retain your personal information even after you stop using Denistar's services or stop using the Website for the purpose of fulfilling your legal obligations or protecting your rights (before courts or other competent authorities), in accordance with applicable regulations or collecting statistical information. data and record keeping.
Denistar will delete your personal data that is no longer used for any of the listed legal processing methods from its storage and storage systems.
Who has access to your personal data - recipients
Depending on the purpose of processing your personal data defined in this Notice and to the extent necessary to achieve it, your personal data is available to Denistar employees and part-time associates (who are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of your personal data as professional secrets) and reliable third parties who provide us with services related to the services we offer you, as follows:
- affiliated companies;
- modeling agencies;
- IT agencies or persons who provide us with assistance in the form of platform or server accommodation, support and maintenance of the database, as well as software and applications;
- persons who provide us with product delivery services (postal services, delivery services) and
- persons who provide us with customer support services.
All recipients are required to take appropriate technical, organizational and personnel measures to protect your personal information.
In cases when we are the controllers and the processing of data by our order is performed by a third party as a processor, we regulate relations with processors by contracts which regulate all important aspects of personal data processing as well as protection measures. The protection of your personal data by these third parties must be on the same level as the protection guaranteed by Denistar.
We may also disclose your personal data to state authorities when we are obliged to do so by law, ie when we are obliged to do so in accordance with regulations or in order to protect our rights and interests and the rights of you as a customer.
Your rights regarding the personal data we process
We undertake to keep your personal data confidential and to enable you to exercise the rights you have under the ZZPL.
Your rights regarding the processing of personal data are:
- you have the right to request a copy of the data being processed;
- right of access (you have the right to receive clear, transparent and easily understandable information on the purpose of processing, the types of personal data being processed, the recipient or types of recipients to whom personal data have been or will be disclosed, as well as the envisaged retention period). personalities);
- the right to correct and / or supplement (you have the right to request the correction of your personal data if they are incorrect or invalid and / or their supplement if they are incomplete);
- the right to delete (you have the right to request that your personal data be deleted to the extent that they are no longer needed for processing purposes or when Denistar is not allowed by law to process them anymore);
- the right to object and complain (you have the right to object in the way we process your personal data that you can submit directly to Denistar or complaints that you submit to the Commissioner for Information of Public Importance and Personal Data Protection);
- the right to restrict the processing (you have the right to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data at any time);
The right to revoke consent to data processing based on consent at any time, and
- the right to data portability (you have the right to download data from our database to another database or the right to request that we do it for you, but only under the condition that the data are processed on the basis of a contract or consent and if the processing is performed automated).
If you want to exercise the above rights (except for the complaint to the Commissioner), you can do so in the following ways: by filling in and submitting the Request for exercising rights related to the processing of personal data on the Website at: address or in any Denistar store or by sending a request in the prescribed form or compiled in free form by email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the Company for production and trade Denistar d.o.o. Save Kovacevica bb 36300 Novi Pazar.
Cookies are text documents that are stored on your device and are created while you are visiting a website. When you access the website again, Denistar may download the data from your device, which is contained in cookies.
We use several types of cookies on the website, which differ in their purpose, duration, etc.
For example, when you visit a website to search, read, or download information, we collect and store some information from you, such as: the domain name and computer from which you access the Internet, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using, the date and time access to the website, the internet addresses of the pages through which you accessed the website.
Cookies provide you with a better, more accessible and customized user experience, as well as a display of the website, and Denistar uses them to analyze customers, track visits and improve their advertising.
Cookies may also originate from other websites you visit on which Denistar is advertised, and may be stored on your device by external services whose services Denistar uses that serve Denistar to monitor the use of the Internet for marketing purposes.
Read more about cookies here Cookie notice.
Security of your personal information
In order to secure your personal data that we process, we always strive to apply the necessary standards in the protection of personal data, ie. all necessary technical, organizational and personnel protection measures in accordance with the requirements of the LPP.
This includes technical protection measures, protection measures related to physical access to the place where your data is stored, measures to protect the information security of your data in accordance with applicable regulations and other measures that are appropriate for processing and necessary to ensure the protection of specific personal data.
Third parties who process your data collected and managed by Denistar are also obliged to apply all necessary technical, organizational and personnel measures in order to ensure the same level of protection on their part as provided and guaranteed by Denistar.
This Notice is intended to provide you with all necessary information to give or withhold consent to the processing of your personal data in the manner described above.
If you have any questions regarding the protection of your personal data, how we handle your personal data and how we use it or you want to exercise the above rights, please contact us via email address email@example.com or Company's address Denistar: Save Kovačevića bb 36300 Novi Pazar.